- 14 slices white bread (trimmed and slightly buttered)
- 2 cups cooked, crumbled sausage
- 8 ounces grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs
- 4 cups milk
- 1 tsp. ground mustard
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Place 7 slices of bread in large, oblong greased baking dish.
- Cover with sausage and cheese.
- Top with remaining bread slices.
- Slightly beat eggs, milk, mustard, and salt.
- Pour over bread to cover.
- Let casserole set at least 1 hour or refrigerate overnight.
- Cover with crushed corn flakes mixed with butter.
- Bake for one hour.
Yield: 8-10 Servings