GRAND VENEUR COTES DU RHONE 2019, France

GRAND VENEUR COTES DU RHONE 2019, France

INVIVO SARAH JESSICA PARKER SAUVIGNON BLANC 2021, New Zealand

INVIVO SARAH JESSICA PARKER SAUVIGNON BLANC 2021, New Zealand

DOM DE PIAUGIER COTES DU RHONE 2018, France

$13.02
Availability: In stock
SKU
35378
"80% Grenache and remaining 20% is a blend of Syrah/Cinsault/Carignan. Drawn mainly from the property's vineyards in Sablet, the 2018 Cotes du Rhone La Grange de Piaugier is a blend of Grenache, Syrah and Carignan, all aged a year in concrete. The sandy soils and short time on skins yield a pretty, medium-bodied wine, silky and elegant, but with plenty of red berry flavors. This is charming, quaffable and just downright yummy." - 88pts Wine advocate
More Information
Type RHONE TYPE
Color RED
Country FRANCE
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please Sign in or create an account

No Related Posts