Pumpkin Spiced Sangria
Serves: 6-8 Preparation Time: 10 minutes, plus overnight to chill Difficulty Level: Easy
2 cups Redemption Rye Bourbon
3 cups Apple Cider
1/4 cup Agave Syrup
1/4 cup Brown Sugar
1/2 tsp. Pumpkin Spice
- Dice apples and pears into small chunks.
- In a large pitcher, mix fruit with Bourbon, apple cider, agave syrup, brown sugar, and pumpkin spice.
- Stir until everything is dissolved. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
- Mix well and pour over ice in a wine glass.
- Top with Pinot Grigio and garnish with a scoop of fruit.